Acronis Backup Support

cjs1976

• Administrators

Hi Christian,

We do plan to integrate with a 3rd party backup solution however we cannot disclose the name of the product until it's properly announced. This is part of our big Roadmap posted on the forums.

-Paul

Hi Paul,

I know that you plan to offer a backup solution like you offer an antivirus solution over Kaspersky. I also asked your support to take a look at the Acronis Cloud, I don't know if they did.

Later it came in my mind, that it is not so easy for us to choose a backup solution beause of the new data protection law from the European Union. We are Acronis Partner, and we use allready the Acronis Cloud for our MSP customers, and everything runs over a german datacenter. So there is no problem.

We are worried to run into problems because of Pulseway itself and the antivirus solution. At the moment I try to find out how the new data protection law is affecting this, and which options we have... We are also allready in touch with your new partner in Austria, this could be a cool solution for this problem...

BUT: my request was something like you have allready for Storagecraft. You have the option to watch at a Storagecraft agent, so I thought, it would be possible to also watch on an Acronis agent.

Thanks,
Christian.

Edited by cjs1976
Better content.

• Administrators

Hi Christian and studiouk,

While we don't give ETAs unless we properly announce them over the social medias or over a press release we do take in account all the options and let me say that Acronis is on our consideration list.

In regards to the data protection law, we can arrange a migration to one of our partners as you've already pointed out or you can host your own Pulseway server.

-Paul

• 2 months later...

I know I am late to the party on this but I would also like to add on support for FTP backup. Some of us don't push everything to the cloud or have paranoid clients who only want us to have access to their data. I am waiting patiently for backup to be integrated into Pulseway. If it is released and it doesn't support FTP then I will have to find a different management platform or stick to Storagecraft. Thank You!

• Staff

Hi Brandon,

Most of the Windows backup solutions writes the backup events into the Windows event log, therefore Pulseway can monitor these events via the Event Log filter (open the Pulseway Manager -> Notifications -> Event Log -> Add).

• 7 months later...