1. Jaapyse

Jaapyse

• Similar Content

• By Jamie Taylor
      With the 8.8.9 Linux Agent, you can now install Pulseway on ARM64-based devices (Raspberry Pi 3 and 4).
    • By Jamie Taylor
      We've greatly reduced the amount of time required to start remote control sessions from the WebApp allowing you to get to the endpoints without delay.
    • By Tim Hall
      After receiving a verification on my phone I get this nasty gram.

So far:
      .Net 4.0 install was blocked because a later version was already installed. So I don't think it is a .net version issue.
      Any help would be appreciated.

--Tim

I blocked out the server name to keep it annonymous
      I blocked out the server name to keep it anonymous. Also, please ignore the localhost:8443 page. It is irrelevant as far as I know.
    • By Canadian Dental Services
      Hi all,
      I recently did a clean upgrade to Windows 10 on 2 WKSTs previously running Windows 7 with Pulseway installed.  I am now at a loss as to how to re-add these units to my Pulseway instance.
      I see they are still showing up in the “Deployment Successful” tab under “Discovery & Deployment”.
      Is there a way to re-add these units without manually installing the Pulseway app on these WKSTs?
    • By devansh.gohil
      I had installed Pulseway and then wanted to delete it but I was not able to find Pulseway in the control panel uninstall feature and so I tried manually uninstalling files but that also did not work. I tried running the .msi installer again but an error came up saying that Pulseway is already installed but it still was not showing up. Please help me with this.