Wake up all computers.?

bluelime

First let me thank you guys for such a great product.. Just getting into now but I see great potential.!

-

Maybe something I am overlooking but I am not able to "wake up all computers" in a group from the website.. I am able to wake each individual computer in this group from the internal network, outside wan network perfectly, and iPhone app., Which rocks.! I am just not able to select the group from website and wake the whole group. Thanks again.!

• Administrators

Hello,

Basically you are saying that if you open up each computer and issue a Wake Up command, everything will work and if you browse a Group containing the same computer you previously succeeded into waking up, issue a Wake Up All Computers command nothing happens?

If so, have you tried performing the same test using a mobile device?

Yes, nothing happens, when i select the group, containing 4 servers and try to wake them all from the website. On the flipside this function works perfectly from the iPhone app.

->In fact when invoking the wake up icon on this group from the website, the website pop-up dialog has an exclamation point above the yes/no (see attached), which is different from the wake up dialog on the individual computers (see attached). FYI: I am using Google chrome for my browser.

Thanks,

BlueLime Studio, inc.

bluelime.com

post-2571-0-01620700-1351086957_thumb.jp

post-2571-0-66788200-1351087369_thumb.jp