Remote Control Broken and Getting Worse!

Happybattles

I have about 20 clients who remote in using Pulseway Remote Control. I have three computers I use to remote in to my clients.

So far , 4 computers can no longer remote in.

I've followed every guide I can find. I have remove and reinstalled the Remote Control software. I have disabled firewalls and switched WiFi providers. Windows 10 and 11 are the same. I have ensured TLS 1.2 is active. I have made the appropriate registry entries. And now I'm at risk of losing my business. I'm in serious trouble, and I have tried everything I can think of.

Please let there be someone out there who found the solution or can guide me in the right direction.

• Administrators

Hey @Happybattles 

Thanks for reaching out, I'm sorry to hear about the issues your facing regarding remote control, As far as I know, you have recently been migrated to out new data center and following this move some users have ran into the issues you have mentioned above.

This can be resolved by launching the remote control as an administrator at least once on each machine where you are having the problem. Try this on just one machine. If this resolves the issue, repeat on all impacted machines. If it does not, follow the instructions in this article

If you are still running into issues following this please let me know an I will get in contact with support on your behalf. 

Thanks, 
Stefan 

• 4 weeks later...

So your telling me I have to drive to each remove location and log into each machine as an admin and hope it fixies it other wise i have to go through that articles process...... this is unacceptable!

Whats the time line on the fix? Do i get a refund for your not working product now?

• Administrators

Hi @Starscreem,

This is not the case. This needs to be done only on client machines from where you connect to other systems. Running the application as an administrator will enable the secure communication protocol TLS 1.2 which is required to ensure product security.

-Paul