There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By General_Snuss
      I changed phones recently and the new app says:
      'This device is pending approval. Login to the WebApp and approve it from the account devices page.'
      If I got to https://my.pulseway.com/main/account/devices there is no device to approve.
      Am I doing something wrong?
    • By Brandan
      Here is a Batch script to empty the SoftwareDistribution Folder.  It stops any installer processes in the background, temporarily disables the Windows Update Service, deletes everything in the Software Distribution folder then sets the Windows update service back to automatic and starts the service.
      @echo off
      CD C:\
      taskkill /F /im setup.exe
      taskkill /F /im ose00000.exe
      taskkill /F /im msiexec.exe
      sc config wuauserv start= disabled
      net stop wuauserv
      PowerShell.exe Remove-Item C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\* -Force -Recurse
      sc config wuauserv start= demand
      net start wuauserv
    • By Louwrens
      I know this would be a major change in the reporting interface, but how about an option to interact with the results of a report.
      Maybe one can choose  an additional "Report Format" when editing a report and have an option for Interactive?
      When this is enabled the output of the report is immediately displayed in web format with hyperlinks to automate certain tasks by sending a back-end task/script to the agent.
      For example:
      Report                                          Interaction Script Task (Relayed to the agent)
      Applications                               link next to each agent to uninstall the application
      Assets                                        link to create asset tag if none exist
      OS Patching                               link to assign Policy / Update now
      3rd Party Patching                    link next to each agent to update the application
      Drive Usage                               link to run a temp files cleanup job
      Anti-virus                                    install AV / Run Scan / Update (not sure how this ties in to the existing Kaspersky deployment)

• By Louwrens
      Please expand the list of programs on 3rd Party Patch management.
      Some suggestions:
      Adobe Flash
      Amazon Corretto (Since Oracle Java is not free anymore)
      Dropbox
      Gimp
      Google Gsync (GSuite)
      K-lite Codec
      LibreOffice
      OpenVPN
      Thunderbird
      WhatsApp Desktop Client

• By Andy Raybould
      Hi
      Could someone assist in helping me to set up an alert when a network connection is dropped.
      This is happening at one of my client sites after changing to a new ISP. The ISP says the router/switch is fine but connections are dropping.
      I would like to be able to log when a connection drops (ideally knowing if the internet connection has dropped or just the internal network connection)
      I'm not sure a simple ping notification is good enouh in Pulseway to do this as I need to know if the connection has dropped for a few mseconds as well as larger outages.
      I guess the Event Viewer holds the answers but would appreciate it if anyone has done this before if they could share their thoughts.
      Thank you, Andy