Dashboard enhancements

Simon Hooper

I have finally acquired a big tv to go on the wall of the office :D Its now happily running the Dashboard.

Would it be possible to make the dashboard split screen? I.e Current setup on the left of the screen and on the right some sort of rss style ticker that cycles through the event notifications?I know this does it at them bottom, but I am currently monitoring about 120 systems so I would like a 'cleaner' alternative.

• 3 years later...

1. When opening a detailed notification it should be possible to open then next or previous notification without the necessity to close, select the next one and then double click

2. Now you can delete one notification or all. It should be possible to clear selected notification. Selection like we are used to in windows with the help of SHIFT (range selection) and CONTROL (select one by one)

3. It would be nice if you would be able to add selected notifications to a TO-DO list. So after reading the notification you could clear and then proceed with the the TO-DO list

• Staff

Hi Ron,

Thank you for your feedback.

1. When opening a detailed notification it should be possible to open then next or previous notification without the necessity to close, select the next one and then double click
This will be added in the next (or the one that follows) Dashboard release.
2. Now you can delete one notification or all. It should be possible to clear selected notification. Selection like we are used to in windows with the help of SHIFT (range selection) and CONTROL (select one by one)
We will consider adding a remove selected notifications button.
3. It would be nice if you would be able to add selected notifications to a TO-DO list. So after reading the notification you could clear and then proceed with the the TO-DO list
This occurred to us as well. We basically keep the notifications list clean and if there are notifications present, we consider them as TO-DO items.

Regards,
Chris
Pulseway Support