1. DigitalDentist

DigitalDentist

• Similar Content

• By Matt Wilson
      I beat my head with this for a few hours tonight, so I wanted to post here in case anyone else needs it.
      I am doing some custom html using css to make some kick ass email templates. I wanted to place the ticket url into the html but not show the link and control the hover link formatting. When I used [%Ticket URL%] in an existing <a href...blah blah blah> tag, it doesn't just insert the URL, it inserts its own entire href tag with the URL as the display text thus breaking the link. 
      When I finally woke up, I realized to do this in your own custom html, you need to build the href link manually using the psa url and adding the [%Ticket ID%] field at the end. My finished code line looks like this:
      <a style="color: #8db9e3;" href="https://psa.pulseway.com/MSP/TicketEdit.aspx?ID=[%Ticket ID%]"><span style="color:#adb3b9">Click here to open in Support Portal</span></a>
      Hope this helps someone.
    • By Matt Wilson
      I have a support ticket where I asked this question and got a reply that it could be looked at in the future. Just placing it here to ensure it gets put on Feature request list and so others can comment.
      When sales tax is added to invoice in PSA then synced to Quickbooks via PSA QB SYNC, it defaults to sales tax code G. In Canada, G is GST @ 5% by default (and correctly so) out of the box. H is for HST is dependent on province. In my case, HST at 13% is setup in PSA, but when the invoice syncs over to Quickbooks, it imports/syncs as tax code G (at 5%). I have to edit EVERY SINGLE INVOICE.I just need to tell PSA to use a defined sales tax code when syncing to QB.  
      I would consider this more of a bug than a feature. What's the point of automation if you have to go back and edit everything?  
      Connected...I sync invoices over to QB so I can use my custom invoice template. Its been said elsewhere, but we REALLY need a way to edit/create our own HIGH QUALITY professional and modern looking invoices in PSA. No offense, but the few invoice templates that exist look horrible.

As always, I appreciate all you guys are doing and know you are swamped with current RD and RMM centralized rollout. Keep up the good work!
    • By dpbklyn
      Hello and Thank you in advance.
      What is the best way to setup monitoring on an agent and then push that agent out to all desktops?  Would doing an EXPORT/IMPORT on Group Policies accomplish this? 
      Thank you,
      dp
    • By kasey.tomasek
      I've noticed lately that when I have a remote session live on a machine, my local keyboard input is not being accepted in items such as Notepad, Chrome, Outlook, etc. This seems fairly system wide and I'm not always able to replicate the problem. This is likely something to do with the keyboard forwarding method, but I can't isolate this myself. Also, this does occur on several different machines - not one workstation in particular. As soon as I close the remote session, the keyboard functions normally in my local Windows 10 environments.
      Good luck with this one - it seems very transient.