Upgrading PRO to Team install issue

PaulB

HI,

Am upgrading from Pro version to team and am following the instructions provided however I started to install the new agent on a system i didnt check had had the old agent removed first and it error on the install and now i can;t uninstall the old version or install the new one.

I get the "feature you are trying to use is on a Network resource that is unavailable" error and find the source and click ok.

It always errors. When i try to uninstall via control panel i end up with the same issue saying it cannot find the source. Then an error saying"the older version of Pulseway cannot be uninstalled)

Any ideas how to force remove the app? Not sure how else to get the file installed if it see the older version installed.

PB 

• Administrators

Hi Paul,

You don't need to uninstall the agent to have it connect to the new server URL. Go to c:\program files\pcmonitor (or pulseway) and open up the PCMonitorManager.exe file. From there you can set the server name and hit apply. Within a minute your agent will show up on the new server.

-Paul