nealtechsa

Better PSA Design

Would really like to use PSA, but it is just not intuitive... Especially for end users. I tried it on 10 of my users... none of them liked the interface. The resorted back to just emailing me. There should be a simple REPLY button for quick reply to tickets. The less steps for the end user, the better. I have to teach each user to send tickets... thats not good. We are using Freshdesk now because the client likes the ease of use. If the PSA followed some of freshdesk design ques, we would return.

It also would be nice to have ticket notifications pushed to our mobile devices (possibly through the pulseway app) with the ability to respond on the fly. 

Love the work that has been put in so far.... Thanks!

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it. We will consider the possibility to integrate the Pulseway RMM with the Freshdesk ticketing system into the future.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Mecky Phra-Aran
      It would be nice if we also can monitor/manage the smart devices like Android and IOS.
    • By Matt Wilson
      I swore I already created this feature req, but I can't find it anywhere here, so forgive me if this is duplicating. 
      I see OKTA was added as a SSO option with latest PSA release. Is there anything on roadmap for O365/Azure SSO? I want to drive clients' users to the customer portal, but they are just not going to remember another password. It needs to have O365 authentication.  

This is having a major productivity impact on opened service tickets, because otherwise users just email help ticket requests and often do not provide all needed information. Another option to to create some sort of client specific Submit help ticket webpage that has all required fields.  

For other PSA users out there, how to you handle user submitted help tickets and proper data collection for the help ticket?
    • By Matt Wilson
      I have a support ticket where I asked this question and got a reply that it could be looked at in the future. Just placing it here to ensure it gets put on Feature request list and so others can comment.
      When sales tax is added to invoice in PSA then synced to Quickbooks via PSA QB SYNC, it defaults to sales tax code G. In Canada, G is GST @ 5% by default (and correctly so) out of the box. H is for HST is dependent on province. In my case, HST at 13% is setup in PSA, but when the invoice syncs over to Quickbooks, it imports/syncs as tax code G (at 5%). I have to edit EVERY SINGLE INVOICE.I just need to tell PSA to use a defined sales tax code when syncing to QB.  
      I would consider this more of a bug than a feature. What's the point of automation if you have to go back and edit everything?  
      Connected...I sync invoices over to QB so I can use my custom invoice template. Its been said elsewhere, but we REALLY need a way to edit/create our own HIGH QUALITY professional and modern looking invoices in PSA. No offense, but the few invoice templates that exist look horrible.

As always, I appreciate all you guys are doing and know you are swamped with current RD and RMM centralized rollout. Keep up the good work!
    • By Quenten Grasso
      Hey Guys,
      Not sure if this is going to be in the next update already however, it'd be great if we could create Categories under tasks just like under scripts to help organize them better.
      Cheers,
      Quenten
    • By Quenten Grasso
      Hey Guys,
      It would be great if we had some integration with https://chocolatey.org for windows package management, its basically like apt-get or yum for windows which seems a lot better IMHO then ninite type solutions. 
      Having its own tab under group policy for example to install selected apps across multiple machines and keep them updated within patch windows for example. This would be a huge benefit for Pulseway if done well.
      https://chocolatey.org/about
      https://chocolatey.org/pricing at only $3/year per machine its pretty competitive pricing.
      Cheers,
      Quenten