VirtualPanther

Remote Desktop - on iOS

Greetings,

I was wondering if there are plans to add remote desktop capability to mobile clients, specifically, to iOS. I am looking forward not having to use overlapping services. However, current implementation still leaves me needing Logmein or TeamViewer...

Welcome to the Pulseway community!

We're going to implement the RD first on the webapp and then we're going to make plans on having it on the mobile apps. I reckon iOS is going to be first.

-Paul

Wouldn't it be easier to implement a hook into Splashtop RMM client or Teamviewer instead of building it from the ground up?

We already have our own RD connection, but we need to modify this application so that we can initiate it from the Pulseway WebApp.

I realize you already have your own RD connection, and I use it often, but once it's hooked into the pulseway webapp what's the roadmap for features like file transfers, quality settings, proper scale settings, faster screen switching, chat, etc and an iOS app?  Thank you Chris

We are still working on this. The Pulseway RD connection currently doesn't support file transfer, however we will introduce this option, when we will introduce the P2P connections for the Pulseway RD connection. This will greatly increase the Pulseway RD connection speed.  Also we are planning to add the chat option via Pulseway RD. This is our roadmap.