Screen view dont work for me

jorgeluis.prado

hi. i have a subscription account. I activate the screen view in all my servers but dont work. i activate the feature, restart the server but i have only this message in the ipad app when i try to see the screen:

"Screen Error" "Screen not available" and a dismiss button. I make something wrong ?

The session i try to see is a Administrator user in Remote Desktop session console or admin

• Administrators

We are addressing this in the next update, 2.6, already submitted to Apple for review. The 2.6 update will show a list of screens for each user session and it will take into account if a remote session is disconnected.

ok thx!!! waiting for next version app. I try to see the screen in the web app and is work!!

For clarification, the screen i can see is the local session for a any user connected to a server or pc ? in the server for exaple i can see any terminal server user session active ?

Some days a go i ask for a feature: is posible to see in "User section" any user logon on a server ? is very interesting the posibility to manage all user in the domain controller ( can see all opened files or can logoff a specific user or all user)

Keep this good work!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Is "screens view" for users that have paid for the iphone app? And, does that allow you to see your computer screen and use the computer/software from the phone?...as in my 1st question a few minutes ago about the overall functionality of the app and what the free version allows you to do.

Thanks,

Erik

• Administrators

Screens view and all the server modules are available to paid subscribers only. It will allow you to view the screen.

Please have a look at the first page on www.pulseway.com - there's a table comparing the versions.

• 5 months later...

Hi, I went ahead and bought a subscription. I do have a question about the Screen View. It seems to work great for the most part. I noticed on one of the PCs I am monitoring, the screen view quit working. It will find a screen but when I click on it - it will say it isn't available. I restarted the PCmonitor service and it is working again. I am wondering what may have caused it to stop working.

Also, anyway to see screen shots from multiple monitors?

• Administrators

Hello,

This is commonly caused because someone or something kill the pcmontask process. Please check if the pcmontask is running and if it's not running then someone must have closed it. To prevent someone from closing it make a scheduled task that runs only on manual call and has an action to start the pcmontask. Then you can create a rule that will check if the process closes then fire the sceduled task, this will restart the process every time someone kills it and eventually the person will get bored.

Cheers.

Paul, thanks. I took your advice and setup a task to start pcmontask so if process isn't running, I can start it back.

Any way to view two screens on computers with two monitors? I only see the primary screen.