Could Someone Give me Advice on Optimizing Pulseway for Remote IT Management?

besoss

Hello there,

I am new to using Pulseway for managing IT infrastructure remotely; and I am looking to optimize my use of the platform to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in my role.

I am managing a mid sized network of servers and workstations across multiple locations. I have set up basic monitoring and notifications; but I am excited to delve deeper into Pulseways capabilities; particularly in automating routine tasks; enhancing security; and improving system performance.

Could anyone share their experiences or best practices in the following areas?

What are some effective automation workflows you have implemented using Pulseways automation feature? Are there specific tasks you find particularly useful to automate?

How do you leverage Pulseway for security monitoring and incident response? Are there particular settings or configurations you recommend to strengthen system security?

What are the key metrics you monitor to ensure optimal performance of servers and workstations? How do you use Pulseway to identify and resolve performance bottlenecks?

Also, I have gone through this post: https://forum.pulseway.com/topic/2744-assistance-required-with-aws-devops-remote-access/ which definitely helped me out a lot.

I am also interested in learning about valuable integrations with other tools and services. What integrations have you found to be most beneficial for enhancing your IT management capabilities?

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance.