Microsoft Store application install from pulseway

Cezar

I made a script that installs lenovo vantage from microsoft store:

winget install "Lenovo Vantage" --source=msstore --accept-package-agreements --accept-source-agreements

When i want to run it from the pc i am working on it works just fine, but if i want to run it from pulseway i get this error:

winget : The term 'winget' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again. At C:\Program Files (x86)\Pulseway\automation_55824cad_0bdb_4995_a6e0_9b420b5b32b1.ps1:1 char:1 + winget install "Lenovo Vantage" --source=msstore --accept-package-agr ... + ~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (winget:String) [], CommandNotFoundException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

I already tried to run it from a workflow as a run shell command as current logged in user and still did not work.

• Administrators

Hey @Cezar

Thanks, for reaching out. Make sure you are adding the script under automation > Scripts then execute the script by navigating to Systems > All Systems > Select the endpoint > then scroll done and select scripts > and chose the script you like and execute it. 

Let me know if this makes sense and if not just reach out to me again.

Thanks, 

Stefan