Registry Software Version Updates for InstalledApplicationsSnapshot

I've written a script that retrieves the application name, publisher and version from the registry entries located in "HKLM:\Software\MMSOFT Design\PC Monitor\InstalledApplicationsSnapshot".  How can I make sure the software versions listed in this location are updated to the latest version of the applications installed?  Is there a way to force update these records?  For example, I have a mismatch in a system that the PW web dashboard is reporting Citrix Files being at version 20.9.1.0 (which is correct as of the last 24 hours), and the local registry entry for this application under the PC Monitor\InstalledApplicationsSnapshot is still reporting the previous version 20.7.7.0.

$exportPath = "C:\temp\IT\"
$exportFile = $exportPath + "installedApplications.json"

$objArray = @()

$installedApplications = Get-ChildItem "HKLM:\Software\MMSOFT Design\PC Monitor\InstalledApplicationsSnapshot"
foreach($item in $installedApplications){
    $obj = New-Object PSObject
    $obj | Add-Member -MemberType NoteProperty -Name "Id" -Value $item.GetValue('Id')
    $obj | Add-Member -MemberType NoteProperty -Name "Name" -Value $item.GetValue('Name')
    $obj | Add-Member -MemberType NoteProperty -Name "Publisher" -Value $item.GetValue('Publisher')
    $obj | Add-Member -MemberType NoteProperty -Name "Version" -Value $item.GetValue('Version')
    $objArray += $obj
}

$objArray | Sort-Object -Property Publisher, Name | ConvertTo-Json | Out-File ( New-Item -Path $exportFile -Force)
$jsonOutput = Get-Content $exportFile | ConvertFrom-Json | Format-Table -Property Name, Publisher, Version -AutoSize
Write-Output $jsonOutput

Capture_PW_Citrix_Files_Version_Differences.PNG

Edited by Brant
not familiar with posting code into a message.

I checked this a.m. and the program entry listed above in the registry was updated to reflect the installed version 20.9.1.0 after some time.  I'm still curious that if I can force update these values or if there is a trigger that updates them periodically (4, 6, 12 hrs, etc.)?  I don't see anything in the Task Manager except the PulsewayServiceCheck.

Does anyone know how often are the application snapshots are refreshed/updated in "HKLM:\Software\MMSOFT Design\PC Monitor\InstalledApplicationsSnapshot"?