An error occurred while validating the account - Invalid username and/or password (202)

Beng

Title says it all - new install on the first Authentication panel when entering account details.

I am using my main pulseway account login detail as I did with the first system I registered which is working fine. This is a second system I am adding.

Can someone advise it I am doing something wrong please as I keep getting:

"An error occurred while validating the account - Invalid username and/or password (202)"

• Administrators

Hi Beng,

Welcome to the Pulseway community. Make sure that you don't enter a space character after or before your username. If this is not the case, please PM me your username and we'll take it from there.

-Paul

Hi Beng, 

Thank you for contacting Pulseway support, the error 202 might occur for 2 reasons, it would occur if you are using bad credentials or if you had not used the dedicated server name, if you are team plan subscriber, please try to use the dedicated server name in the authentication tab, the dedicated server name is your instance name of the link through which you are logging into your WebApp.

image.png.94f2bdb8768b7239d3a3e92f8f45d229.png

Hi both,

Thanks for getting back so soon. I have literally just found the issue - I was logging in with my email address (which was set by my password manager that logs me in to the web portal) didn't remember I had a username as well - found it in my notes and it has worked now, sorry guys, bit of a duuur moment.

Another question I have had for a while, I can't seem to get round. I have the free 2 system account. I don't need any more systems but would like to increase the daily notification limit and potentially add remote access functionality to the 2 systems. I can't seem to find a way to do this as when I go to the "Buy" page on the portal I only have the option to add more systems?

When I look on your website at pricing I see the "Starter" plan but I cant seem to see how to get to that plan especially as I only need 2 systems?

What are my options to increase the notification limit and add remote control to the 2 system I have registered.

Many thanks

• Administrators

Glad to hear you've managed to add your system. To increase your notification limit and enable remote control you just need to purchase an additional system license. This will upgrade your whole account to the Starter plan and make the 2 free systems go to the starter plan too.

-Paul

11 minutes ago, Paul said:

Glad to hear you've managed to add your system. To increase your notification limit and enable remote control you just need to purchase an additional system license. This will upgrade your whole account to the Starter plan and make the 2 free systems go to the starter plan too.

-Paul

Thanks Paul