Hi Pulseway,

I would like the possibility to add monitoring for Public Ports.

The Pulseway Agent could ask the Pulseway server to test for open ports at the Public IP.

I would also like a boolean value, so we could decide if we want a notification, if the port is open or closed.

---

Summed up, I would like to monitor if some critical ports are open from the public IP, like SSH, RDP, etc. and get notified if they are.

Of course I could write a Plugin the is based on a webservice, but it would be more smooth, with a build in feature.

---

Br, Matin.

ports.png

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your suggestion. Currently Pulseway can monitor and notify you about the opposite. I will put forward as the feature request.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By jbohnenstiehl
      Pulseway Dashboard (Currently 6.3)
      Data - All Notifications.
      Currently we can not: Ctrl + Select, Shift + Select All, Ctrl + A, Sort by columns. 
      This is a daily task for me and so it would be fantastic to be able to use these simple functions. 
    • By michaeldpotter
      Hello,
      I would love to see a rule added to the patching policy where you could filter patches by date. For example, only install patches that were released before a certain date. This would allow you pick a date that you were going to role out to your different environments and make sure you were installing the same patches on all systems (Dev, Test, Prod, etc) even if patches were released during the time you were moving from dev to prod for example.
    • By dpbklyn
      It would be great id we would select multiple tickets in order to change their status.  This would be particularly helpful with tickets that are generated automatically by the RMM based on an alert that's initial status has cleared.
    • By dpbklyn
      Here are two feature requests:
      1. The ability to Clone Tasks
      2. The ability to move Scripts from one folder to another
      Thank you!
    • By dpbklyn
      Is there a way to exclude a particular disk (e:\) from the storage notifications?