Remote Desktop (Beta)

Matt

First off, I wanted to thank you for bringing the remote desktop feature to Pulseway. I can't wait to put it to work to my job much easier!

I just wanted to let you know about this issue in case it is only my setup. The remote connection works great except that my keyboard doesn't work. If this is a known issue, I will patiently wait for the next release. If not, I would be more than willing to assist in any troubleshooting.

Thanks for a great product!

Matt

• Staff

Hi Matt,

Thank you for letting us know of the keyboard issue. Can you please share the following details with us (for the agent host and the client machine):

1. Operating System name, edition, service pack and architecture
  2. CPU Architecture (32-bit or 64-bit)

Thanks,

Chris

Pulseway Support

I tried to replicate this issue with various operating system configurations, but I was unable to with any operating system. Everything appears to be working correctly on this great feature! I will update this post if the issue recurs.

• 1 month later...

The keyboard is still working perfectly. Thanks.

I am, however, having troubling logging in remotely to a Vista 32 bit machine. I connect to the login session, click on Send Commands, but Ctrl+Alt+Delete is greyed out. I just wanted to make sure you were aware of the issue.

Thanks!

• Staff

Hi Matt,

At this moment it's only possible to send Ctrl+Alt+Delete to Windows 7 (or newer) or Windows Server 2008R2 (or never) machines on the console session. We plan on supporting more operating systems by the time we fully release the Remote Desktop feature.

Regards,

Chris

Pulseway Support