Unable to register new system as no "agent group" exists

Joseph Landers

Hi,

apologies if this has already been asked but I couldn't find a direct answer/fix for this myself. Essentially, I have reinstalled Windows on one of my machines and rebuilt the machine itself (hardware wise). When I download the manager onto it, I go to register the system and it accepts my username and password but tells me that there are no "agent Groups" available and so prevents me from registering it. I didn't have this issue when I installed pulseway the first time around on this device (before I had to totally reinstall win 11 to fix a weird bug that had crept in) I am using a free account and so have removed the previous iterations of pulseway for this machine so I am under the quota of devices I can add but still nothing. I can see that everything on the online pages appears in order. The service doesn't appear to have started (but I forget if this happens before or after registering the device on the system?) How do I go about fixing this? I am running Win 11 Home on the device and have downloaded the 64 agent (if there is anything else needed, do let me know)

Same issue.
Old free account 4/5 systems, group definitely exists

1 organization found. Please select the organization

[1] xxx

Enter selection: 1

1 site found. Please select the site

[1] xxxx

Enter selection: 1

No agent groups available. Please create a agent group for the selected site.

I am having the same problem. Also with free user but only one system registered. I've created two groups with each having a new agent group but I am getting the error "No agent groups available. Please create a agent group for the selected site."

Please fix this!

I am also experiencing the same issue on Debian 11.

I have tried 2 different organizations, different sites, and creating new agent groups from scratch. The organization and site changes appear in the client, but it still is unable to select an agent group even though it exists.

This does not appear to be affecting Windows clients in my case, only my Linux clients.

• Administrators

@SoNot @BytePhil @Destari

Hi All, Thanks for reaching out, Firstly are you all making sure that you are creating your agent groups under Configuration > Organization? If so and this is still happening reach out to me with your pulseway email and I will raise a support ticket for you all and we can get this sorted!

Thanks, 
Stefan

• Administrators

Hi All, 

Juts popping in to let you all know I'm not ignoring this, I'm trying to elevate it to a higher level as it is clearly effecting a wide group of users. Support are aware of this and we are trying to get a hotfix, so the second I know something I will let you all know ASAP. 

Thanks, 
Stefan

• Administrators

Hi All, 

I have an update for you all and I want to thank you all for your patience. The Windows and Mac devices that were affected should have been solved earlier this week and you now should be able to set up as desired. 

For Linux users there was a bit more work to be done but I'm happy to announce that the fix has been passed through QA and is being released sometime to day so, expect the issue to be rectified in the 24 hours approximately. 

Again I want to thank you all for you cooperation and patience and if anyone needs assistance with anything else please let me know. 

Have a nice weekend everyone, 
Stefan

8 hours ago, StefanMcl_Pulseway said:

Hi All, 

I have an update for you all and I want to thank you all for your patience. The Windows and Mac devices that were affected should have been solved earlier this week and you now should be able to set up as desired. 

For Linux users there was a bit more work to be done but I'm happy to announce that the fix has been passed through QA and is being released sometime to day so, expect the issue to be rectified in the 24 hours approximately. 

Again I want to thank you all for you cooperation and patience and if anyone needs assistance with anything else please let me know. 

Have a nice weekend everyone, 
Stefan

I think this may need a little more time. I'm trying to onboard a MacBook Air right now within my workplace as we have agent groups set up for the both Windows and Macs. But I'm still not able to register the MacBook Air as I am getting the "no agent group available" message after entering our account information.