Windows 2022 servers offline, but working ???

Jan C. Nielsen

I have 3 Windows 2022 serveres where Pulseway reports Offline, but they are running. 

If I use "Validate Registration" i get "This System is registred."

Reboot of Service do not change anything.

The last time I had to reboot server, but one server is a SQL server and the other 2 is Echonomics and used to control produktion...

Edited by Jan C. Nielsen

Same thing happened to me. I am using Windows Serve 2019. Inside the Android App & WebApp, it constantly changing between offline & online. I notice such behavior since yesterday (15/8/2023). What I had done so far is validate the registration, disable windows firewall (no hardware firewall), uninstall & reinstall the Pulseway Agent but no luck.
Is there anything I can do to rectify this issue?
Thank you

I am having the same issue with a 2016 server.  Did something change? If I go to our Pulseway address in a web browser on that server, it cannot connect.  Are there some new IP addresses that need to be whitelisted?

• Administrators

Hi All, 

Thanks for reaching out, I have brought these issues to supports attention and they are working on it as we speak. I will keep this thread updates with any news and updates I receive as soon as I receive it. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. 

Thanks, 
Stefan 

• 2 weeks later...