PSA Note Template Blank

mdsmith

I am trying to configure my PSA instance to notify a client from a response via Ticket Note. This makes it easier on our IT Team as it is similar to how our other ticketing system was. However, when I select Add Note in the ticket, the drop-down for From Template never populates.

I have successfully created a general response template and a workflow to "notify the client of a note added" using my "general response" template as that email template -- I have tested and is working properly. I have also created my "own" template for a password reset but cannot figure out why the From Template drop-down will note populate with any templates.

Unless there is an easier way to directly reply to a client, I haven’t openly seen it yet or am probably just passing over it. 

Edited by mdsmith

• 11 months later...

Making a template, it's not an easy task. I made a lot of mistakes while making this template. I had to make my own grid (I didn't want to use a premade one), and I was working on the road. My biggest problem was that I couldn't use the program's grid because it either wouldn't let me or it would mess up after one page and have to start over. After many failed attempts, I finally got it after studying brochure google slides templates. It took about three hours, but I finally got it done! You can definitely not do this on the road; you need to be at home or at least have access to a desktop computer with all your programs.

Edited by abievoller7