Timezones alignment across instance and reporting

TL;DR: Align timezones across reporting and web interface. 

Request:

When raised during our trial to engineering, the feedback is that browser displays local time, and reports are generated using UTC. 

The misalignment is visible in my example shown where a report shows a system was back online at 05:32:07, but it actually and factually came back online at 06:32:07. 

Suggest either including "UTC" in the report, or allowing time zones to be configured globally or per site. 

Also noticed, that the "Generated at 04 Sep 2020 01:20" footer on the report is 6 hours behind GMT (report generated 07:20am GMT), so this could also do with being aligned accordingly. 

image.thumb.png.029c9a3bd2e3bc6191ea78562c1812bc.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Continu IT Solutions
      Not that I am opposed to blue, but it would be nice feature to change the theme colors on the webapp. This may also help those that need a more high contrast display as well.
      I like automation and workflows but it has one big drawback. It can only run PW scrips or linux bash scripts.
      we cannot fire off any pulseway RMM internal functions.
      for example. Lets say when a computer checks in i want to launch a 3rd party Patch Management policy. Right now i can only do this on a timer or manually or set the policy for if missed, i can not make this part of a workflow.
      another thing i can't seem to do is have a workflow repeat. For example. i have a workflow that says when a computer registers it checkes and installs updates. Oviously for windows this needs to be done more than 1 time. I cannot find a way to have it check and then recheck until all windows updates are installed (maybe this is possible and i just dont know how)
    • By Robin
      The ability to just pull your phone out and run a Ansible playbook would be amazing.
      Maybe even get run status or just the output of whatever playbook was run.
      This would add a crazy amount of flexibility to Pulseway.
      We use Puleway Webapp (RMM) and PSA. I have to setup to different logins (PSA is on SAML) for access. Is there any plans to allow us to link and integrate these two logins?
    • By Joe Savage
      Hi there,
      This might be a bit of a long shot - but I have an end client who's interested in deploying custom Teams issues with Pulseway (as there aren't many users in-office for obvious reasons).
      I've attempted to deploy this by pushing a batch script, to copy the backgrounds from a shared location. The backgrounds folder in question is located in the user's roaming appdata (%appdata%\Microsoft\Teams\Backgrounds\Uploads). For this reason I wasn't able to use %username% correctly in my batch script, as the script is being run by some Pulseway service, rather than as the local user account.

Please let me know if you've any ideas and have a great day.

Cheers,
      Joe