Can not log in to Pulseway

Dwayne

Just got the new Note 20 Samsung Phone. The Pulse way app just keeps saying This device is pending approval .login to the web app and Approve it from the account device page . but when i go the the web app just says the same thing there as well . Open the Pulseway app on a trusted mobile device ?. I don,t have any of the 10 Use one of your backup codes either 

Thanks

• Administrators

Hi Dwayne,

Please contact support@pulseway.com, you'll undergo an identity verification process and we'll release a new backup code for you to login. We're considering on dropping the 2FA new backup code registration method to increase the security, should this have happened after we would have dropped support for recovering account you would have lost access to your account and be forced to register another account with another email address. Keep this in mind next time you tick the "I have securely stored the backup codes" checkbox.

-Paul

3 hours ago, Paul said:

Hi Dwayne,

Please contact support@pulseway.com, you'll undergo an identity verification process and we'll release a new backup code for you to login. We're considering on dropping the 2FA new backup code registration method to increase the security, should this have happened after we would have dropped support for recovering account you would have lost access to your account and be forced to register another account with another email address. Keep this in mind next time you tick the "I have securely stored the backup codes" checkbox.

-Paul

Thanks Paul