Sign in to follow this  
Inevat - Michael Jones

Allow users to belong to multiple groups

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Robin
      The ability to just pull your phone out and run a Ansible playbook would be amazing.
      Maybe even get run status or just the output of whatever playbook was run.
      This would add a crazy amount of flexibility to Pulseway.
    • By Continu IT Solutions
      We use Puleway Webapp (RMM) and PSA. I have to setup to different logins (PSA is on SAML) for access. Is there any plans to allow us to link and integrate these two logins?
    • By Joe Savage
      Hi there,
      This might be a bit of a long shot - but I have an end client who's interested in deploying custom Teams issues with Pulseway (as there aren't many users in-office for obvious reasons).
      I've attempted to deploy this by pushing a batch script, to copy the backgrounds from a shared location. The backgrounds folder in question is located in the user's roaming appdata (%appdata%\Microsoft\Teams\Backgrounds\Uploads). For this reason I wasn't able to use %username% correctly in my batch script, as the script is being run by some Pulseway service, rather than as the local user account.

Please let me know if you've any ideas and have a great day.

Cheers,
      Joe
    • By Continu IT Solutions
      Would it be possible to add the current logged in user for each pc to the header info that shows in the middle panel. We manage several hundred pcs and the computer name of ASSET-1234 does not tell us whos using it at that time. Most end users do not know their computer names. So trying to find the computer a user is on is sometimes difficult. Having this info at hand in the search list would help that a lot.
      i am only thinking this information for workstations, servers could potentially have multiple users logged in at the same time and this information would not be as useful (not to mention not enough space)
      I have included a mockup of one way this could be done.
      Also adding the ability to search for a current logged in user would be helpful.

• By Inevat - Michael Jones
      In trying to diagnose systems, often we need to be able to connect to a system before the user prompt for login. This allows us to see statuses of updates, rollback errors, etc.