Sign in to follow this  
Inevat - Michael Jones

Additional Scope Filtering

It would be nice to be able to add negative keywords to scopes (i.e. Does not have tag).

We currently use a script to automatically update the system name to include the username, but there are some systems that we want to keep a static name so they are easier to identify. Currently we have to separate these into their own groups in order to keep them statically named. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Continu IT Solutions
      Would it be possible to add the current logged in user for each pc to the header info that shows in the middle panel. We manage several hundred pcs and the computer name of ASSET-1234 does not tell us whos using it at that time. Most end users do not know their computer names. So trying to find the computer a user is on is sometimes difficult. Having this info at hand in the search list would help that a lot.
      i am only thinking this information for workstations, servers could potentially have multiple users logged in at the same time and this information would not be as useful (not to mention not enough space)
      I have included a mockup of one way this could be done.
      Also adding the ability to search for a current logged in user would be helpful.

• By Inevat - Michael Jones
      In trying to diagnose systems, often we need to be able to connect to a system before the user prompt for login. This allows us to see statuses of updates, rollback errors, etc.
      Treating user groups more like AD user groups would allow more granularity of access and less duplication of security roles.
      After coming from another competitor, one of the major things we are missing is a site wide software list with the ability to list systems with software and remove it from multiple systems.
      Ideally, initially it would show all software, but would allow you to filter software by name. At that point you would be able to click in and see installed systems with installed version.
    • By Martin Stevnhoved
      Hi.
      If it is possible I would like to exclude full automation scripts from the diagnostics log "trace.log".
      In normal situations it is fine with just an indication of the execution with the script name.
      I guess you could add one more checkbox like "Include full Automation Scripts" in settings, and let it be disabled as default.

Best Regards,
      Martin.