Choose Access level for all organizations

Martin Stevnhoved

Hi.

I am trying to make a read-only team. It should have access to all devices like te "Administrators" team, but just read-only.

I can set the access level for all individual organizations, but when we create new organizations i have to updates the teams access level for this organizations.

If the Access level editor has a top-level "All Organizations" where it is possible to set the acces level for inherance to all organizations.

Could that be possible?

new-compressor.png

Edited by Martin Stevnhoved

• Administrators
On 1/8/2019 at 10:32 AM, Martin Stevnhoved said:

Hi.

I am trying to make a read-only team. It should have access to all devices like te "Administrators" team, but just read-only.

I can set the access level for all individual organizations, but when we create new organizations i have to updates the teams access level for this organizations.

If the Access level editor has a top-level "All Organizations" where it is possible to set the acces level for inherance to all organizations.

Could that be possible?

new-compressor.png

This is a good idea, we've already went that route when we've added support for notification exclusions under the Account section. We'll consider it for the future.

2 hours ago, jrtaylor3 said:

Why do my clients see the other clients under the user teams, they may not have access, but this is a major security flaw in the design.

Your clients should not be part of the Administrators built-in team. If they are placed under a user-defined team then they will not have access to the Server Admin section and will not see other clients.

-Paul