remote desktop final?

affer

I reckon that with 4.7.4 the remote desktop is final?

i can see in manage devices that all my clients is up to date, and i am trying to remote desktop to some windows xp machines (that are on the road)

but i get the error: The agent remote desktop libraries are not up to date, please update them to the latest version.

i have tried all my XP installations, both virtual and physical, and i cant connect to either f them, they all respond with the same error.

what do you suggest i should do now?

thanks.

• Staff

Hi Rasmus,

We believe that your Enterprise Server hasn't updated yet. Can you run 'iisreset' to force an update on the enterprise server host? Wait for five minutes then restart the agent on one system and see if this fixes the problem.

Regards,

Chris

Pulseway Support

That did not help, restartet both the enterprise server after an iisreset, and restarted the xp machine, still same error, only seeing the problem on XP machines.

nu luck yet, still same error.

//Rasmus

• Staff

Hi Rasmus,

I just received an update from the development team. We have resolved the issue you are experiencing and it will be included in the next release. I will send you a PM when we released the update so you can test it out.

Regards,

Chris

Pulseway Support

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi Rasmus,

Please note that we release the 4.7.5 agent and it will propagate to the Pulseway Enterprise servers in the following 48 hours. The fix applies for Windows Server 2003 too.

Regards,

Chris

Pulseway Support