Event Notifications not being received on Dashboard or Devices

CODE9IT

Hi,

I have noticed with a few of our systems that the event notifications are no longer being sent, I have checked through the event logs on the specific computers and can see the monitored event occur however cannot see an event entry from Pulseway that it has sent the notification.

I have not done much more testing other than tweaking the event details to see if it is something within the specific event.

Regards,

Michael

• Staff

Hi Michael,

Can you please PM me or send an email to support [at] pulseway [dot] com with your Pulseway username? We believe that you're reaching your notification quota for the day and that's why notifications stop.

Regards,

Chris

Pulseway Support

• Staff

Hi Michael,

I've received your PM. We've checked your account and there is no way you would have reached your notification quota. Is the event log filter allowing recurring notifications? If not, did you delete the old notification from the Pulseway app?

Regards,

Chris

Pulseway Support

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the late reply, yes the event notification is setup to allow recurring notifications. On one particular system that is not receiving the event notifications, we also have configured the server module for Windows Server Backup this WSB notification is actually working as we have a notification that the backup has succeeded or failed when we arrive every morning. So it appears to just be the event notifications on this particular system that is not working. 

Regards,

Michael