Monitoring queues

pybe

• 3 years later...

Hi This Question was asked 29 july 2013 and still no answer from Pulseway .because I am facing same problem and I was configured notification for my Exchange server queue if more than 1 will get alert but not working even one in the queue .I was using before more than 100 in the queue so will get alert notification but no luck so I was choose  to check if alert notification  working or not so  .but still not getting alert.i have this problem with Exchange server  queue stuck , thats why I was bought pulseway so at least I get alert notification and then will fix the problem, but no one answered this question yet very disappointed . I hope will get response from pulseway.

• Administrators

Hi Qazi,

Welcome to the Pulseway community. Just to confirm, if you're looking at the queues from the Pulseway mobile app do you see the correct queue length? If so, enable the email queue notification again, set it to 1 and ensure that one Exchange queue length stays over 1 for at least 5 minutes. It's also worth checking if the system is in the maintenance mode as that would prevent all notifications from being sent.

-Paul

Hi Paul Thanks for your reply. Paul The length of the Queue was set to 100 and its was more than 10 minutes and my company Email was stuck and no notification alert I was received .could you please check how it will work because I checked no hope yet.Thanks

• Administrators

Hi @Qazi,

Thank you for your confirmation. Please post the output of this powershell line:

Get-Queue -Filter "MessageCount -gt 99"

Also please check if you don't have a notification already about the same queue that wasn't deleted.

-Paul