Computers | Servers Install

knoxlogic

I am the Director of a medical company with about 50-55 end users and 10 servers (some virtual, some physical). Do I need to install PC Monitor on EVERYBODY's machine and SERVERS? Or Do you have a Server based software that I can install and will go out into the network and grab data?

(If that makes sense)

Ultimately, I would like to be able to pull up my iPad or iPhone and view everybody's machines and servers! Monitor the Domain Controller, Exchange, SQL, etc...

Thanks!

• Administrators

Hello,

You will eventually need to manually install or use a deployment strategy to deploy the agent on your network. After you have deployed your agent you can use Group Polices (consult the user manual to see how they work) to provide some starter configuration, then you can modify it with the Dashboard application from one centralized place.

Paul.

Edited by Paul

So.... I am sorry. You are saying I will end up having to install it manually on every server and every end user? Use Group Policy to make sure it auto starts and I can then control all of them from 1 dashboard?

I can use my username and password for multiple installs and multiple computers?

THanks,