Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pulseway

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Migrating an On-Premises Server from 9.5.1 to 9.26

Hello, I have a question, and if possible, I’d appreciate some guidance on the process. My question is as follows: I have an on-premises server running Pulseway version 9.5.1. For reasons of efficiency and to address vulnerabilities, I’d like to migrate from this version to the latest one. I understand that the latest version is 9.26. Is it possible to perform such a major migration?

Featured Replies

  • Administrators

Hey Alberto,

Yes, the server has an automatic update feature which will automatically apply database migrations and replace files to the latest version. As a rule of thumb, it's always a good idea to backup the pcmonitor database and the c:\hosting folder just in case something goes wrong, even though the automatic update system has built-in failsafe procedures. You can watch the self update process by looking at the most recent c:\logs\ServerUpdate_*.log file. Make sure that the Pulseway Enterprise Server Update service is running and can connect to our cloud services.

Let me know how it goes!

-Paul

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.