Still no answer to my first question with the same problem...

ToddeSwe

Hi

I have updated my computer and are having problem that is strange to me.

I can shut down my computer, i can send message. But i can't start it. Why is that? I've noticed that my computer has gotten a new internal address, the last number was 2 before and now it's 3. Can that couse any problems?

I've gone through the BIOS to wake on lan and every settings that can be important here but still no go.

PLEASE help me.

• Administrators

Hey @ToddeSwe

Thanks for reaching out! So unfortunately Pulseway does not work outside OS. If you have set up Wake on Lan, we could wake a machine if it's suspended, nut we can't start a machine. For Wake on LAN configuration the agent needs to configured with UDP port 9. Also your machine might have DHCP IP address' that are not configured as static which is why your getting different IP's. 

Let me know if this makes sense and if you have any other questions please reach out again! 

Thanks
Stefan 

image (37).png

23 hours ago, StefanMcl_Pulseway said:

Hey @ToddeSwe

Thanks for reaching out! So unfortunately Pulseway does not work outside OS. If you have set up Wake on Lan, we could wake a machine if it's suspended, nut we can't start a machine. For Wake on LAN configuration the agent needs to configured with UDP port 9. Also your machine might have DHCP IP address' that are not configured as static which is why your getting different IP's. 

Let me know if this makes sense and if you have any other questions please reach out again! 

Thanks
Stefan 

image (37).png

Thanks i just did that but it was already on. :) Even forwarded it in my router that was not still no go. I do have an internal ip for my homenetwork but i don't know if that is DHCP. :)

Edited by ToddeSwe