Client Version on PC Monitor

Barry

Can we not have some sort of functionality to inform us that there is a new client update, or that specific servers a running outdated versions of PC monitor on the actual PC client which I have on a screen in my office monitoring my servers? Just something that gives a broad overview as to what servers are running what version at a glance.

• Administrators

In the PC Monitor Manager app - Registered Computers list you can see the agent version for each computer. There is no notification when a new client is available (other than the info in the computer details on the the mobile app) but the agent will update automatically (unless you disable that option).

For some reason even though my servers have connectivity to the internet it doesn't matter how many times and versions I have tried they just wont update through the app. I will turn on automatic updating and see how that works. Thanks for your assistance.

• Administrators

You're welcome.

Try turning the Diagnostic loggin on in the Manager -> Settings -> Diagnostics and then issue the Update command to that computer from your mobile. If the update failed please send us the trace.log file you can find in the PC Monitor installation folder. As well, include the update.log file from the same location.