Pulseway for private use

Nordic

Hej pulseway

Is it possible to be allowed to use pulseway for private use

I have 3 small devices right now that I would like to monitor as well as a lot of network equipment

I currently have pulsway via my school user and have registered my private gmail for it and use it as main.

Do you have a private solution or is it possible to transfer that server to my gmail? would like to pay for service if possible?

• Administrators

Hey @Nordic

Thanks for reaching out, you can definitley get Pulseway for Personal use, If you reach out to your current account manger and mention this to them they should be able to get you set up with a personal account via your personal email tat is separate to your schools account. 

If you like I can get this arranged for you just forward me either the email attached to your current Pulseway or you Account managers name! 

Thanks, 
Stefan 

Hey @StefanMcl_Pulseway

I have received a lot of mail from Nora Jane on my school email (EMAIL), which I used to create with which has since removed all access to pulseway

and the email that is now assigned and only has access is called (EMAIL) and the url is (SERVER) which I would like to keep if it is not a problem.

And yes is fine at you can arranged it for me

get in touch if you need more information.

Thanks

Magnus (Nordic)

@StefanMcl_Pulseway

Thanks you

If it is possible at the same time to be able to get an extension on the trial period due to money to be able to pay right now until the 31st of this month, I will be happy :)

Thanks

Magnus (Nordic)

18 hours ago, StefanMcl_Pulseway said:

Hey @Nordic

Perfect I will reach out to Nora today and get this sorted for you - side note I just redacted your email address so that it wasn't public view. 

Thanks, 
Stefan 

FYI: I'm trial as be endede.