Lost 2FA recovery key

Jerdal

• Administrators

Hi @Jerdal,

Please contact customer support at support@pulseway.com. We'll help you recover access to your account. Please be advised that you will have to undergo an identity verification process.

-Paul

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/21/2024 at 4:18 PM, Paul said:

Hi @Jerdal,

Please contact customer support at support@pulseway.com. We'll help you recover access to your account. Please be advised that you will have to undergo an identity verification process.

-Paul

Hello, I've attempted to contact the customer support but never got any response.

The email was sent Jun 19, 2024, 12:17 PM

• Administrators

Hello Jerdal,

I do see a support ticket from July 2023 and which was replied to 30 minutes later, did you not receive the reply?

Edit: I've looked all over for your email on June 19th. Can you please PM me the email headers so I can take a deep dive on it?

-Paul

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't see the post until now as I don't have notifications enabled, I've sent a total on 2 emails. Both of them just got ignored. No reply, nothing. 

Sent emails

Fri, Jul 19, 10:58 PM

Wed, Jun 19, 12:17 PM

• Administrators

@Jerdal, I cannot locate your email by date nor by address hence why I need your email headers to identify the message IDs and see if our email provider has received it. In the meantime, just PM me your instance name, username and the last 4 digits on the credit card on profile.

-Paul