Power over our (VPS?) Instance?

Mark G38

So, I'm currently dealing with a pretty urgent issue that unfortunately, I am at the mercy of whenever the devs look into it.  None of my tasks will run which means I'm dead in the water for a lot of my custom automation.  This is terrible.  

I assume based on talks with staff over time, that these are something like VPS instances that area spun up?  I asked regular Support to reboot my instance for the sake of it as scripts run, but tasks to control them do not, they just immediately say skipped.  It's amazing what reboot can fix at times, and then Support can dig in later to figure out what happened, if the reboot works.  But I was told no can do, only devs have access to reboot the instance. 

This needs to change, or there needs to be an emergency way to contact whoever can address urgent issues like this.  If these are indeed isolated instances, then we should have the ability to restart our own instance IMO.  

This is critical to my business and this is not a good showing of 911 support.  

I went and tested and can confirm it is not just you, my tasks are saying "skipped" if manually run but they seem to work fine if they are scheduled.

Actually it seems to be random if they are manually run whether they work or not, some do and some don't.

6 minutes ago, UTS Brian said:

I went and tested and can confirm it is not just you, my tasks are saying "skipped" if manually run but they seem to work fine if they are scheduled.

Actually it seems to be random if they are manually run whether they work or not, some do and some don't.

Yea there is another thread someone else made this morning expressing the same issue.  Looks like they fixed the issue and released an agent update.