Managed Service Provider Edition

queeg505

Hi Marius

I run a small Managed Service Provider business and have been running your product for nearly twelve months now on some of my small business server clients server machines. I do use another vendors software as well but I have found Mobile PC Monitor to be extremely effective. Consequently I have enabled it on a few of my client’s workstations as well.

I would like to pursue this further but can see a couple of issues which I could use some guidance on:

1 – I don’t see the need to install an Enterprise Server at each client location as most of my clients are single server sites and this is a large expense. I would like to be able to deploy the software to my clients PC’s which I see can now be done with an .msi and group policy, however I need to use a preconfigured template to deploy to all their identical workstations otherwise I have to configure each one individually, can I do this without an Enterprise server?

2 – In the non-enterprise version you have a limit of 200 installations, if I start to deploy to all my clients workstations this would be quickly consumed. Have you any plans to address this gap for MSP’s?

Thanks for a great product.

Mark