Arne

Script to control pulseway agent

Each client has different implementations of a specific 'action', lets say action A.
I have created batch scripts on each client to handle these implementations, so all clients have a C:\Scripts\StartActionA.bat file.
These actions have to run in an existing user session with GUI, so I have set up a powershell script in Pulseway called StartActionA which contains:

cmd.exe /c 'psexec -i 1 -d "C:\Scripts\StartScriptA.bat"'

Through an agent, (phone or my.pulseway.com) I can run this script for a specific PC, and it works beautifully.
It seems as if the windows-agent doesn't support launching scripts, which is in fact a secondary issue.

My goal is now to have disctinct scripts (can be powershell, batch, ...) that sits on a PC (with an agent installed probably) that instructs pulseway to :
run StartActionA on Client A
run StartActionB on Client A
run StartActionA on Client B
run StartActionB on Client B

After this is done, I can hook up an elgato streamdeck to launch these last scripts. That's the final goal.

I've been struggling with the scripts that interface with Pulseway to instruct Pulseway to launch ScriptA on ClientA.
Is this at all possible?

Kind regards,
Arne