VGA Monitor, Temp discription, And Priority managment

Darrell Lambertson

I discoverd this app when browsing my ipod and loved it from the moment it booted up! however, I am not using this as a server monitor app. I use this to monitor temps, and processor/ RAM Spikes along with various other uses while Gaming.

The First thing that would be nice is the ability to monitor your graphics card (Card's) temp, GDDR and GPU utilization, and fan.

The second would be, I noticed that in hardware details, it gives me three mainboard temps. however they have no discription of what componnent is being monitord therefor i have no way of pinpointing a problem if there ever is one. ( i dont know if this is just limitid to my board or how the program was written, i am using a MSI 890FXA-GD70 mainboard )

And last but not least. being able to set the priority of a process when in the processes menu.

I think that these additions would benifit not only the casual home user but the hardcore users that depend on this program to maintain their monitord workstations and servers.

• Administrators

Hello,

This is a limitation of motherboards. They provide various sensor informations that can differ from other revisions. Most nVidia gpu have temperature sensors.

Usages can be read using performance counters.

• 2 weeks later...