Monitored Processes notification not working as expected

ww3361

Hi,

I've been using Pulseway for a few years. Never noticed any real issues.

For some  reason my monitored processes are not generating notifications when they close.

Just for the sake of this post I've chosen the calc.exe process in windows server 2012 r2 and have pulseway 5.3 installed:

image.thumb.png.156f26d0dabb4dd265c87f4b35f78d16.png

If I start of by deleting any existing monitored processes then select "calc.exe" from TM..... Then restart calc.exe...it will generate an alert for the first start of calculator. But it won't do anything when I close calc.exe again. Then it won't work at all until I delete and re add the monitored process.

Can someone please help me out and list reasons why this isn't working?

Thanks!

• Staff

Hi,

Please make sure that you have deleted previous notification, because we do not repeat these notifications if one already exists.

I would suggest you to generate the diagnostic log file. Open the Pulseway Manager on one of these remote system and enable the Diagnostic Logging under the Settings -> Diagnostics. After you've enabled the diagnostic logging, stop the Pulseway service, wait for 15 seconds and then start it. Reproduce the issue and then send to support@pulseway.com the trace.log file from the Pulseway's installation folder so we can investigate the issue.