Dashboard 2.7.1 sometimes not responding

minitrucker007

Hello,

Want to start off by saying, I love your product!

I have upgraded my laptop and desktop to the new 2.7.1 and love that it’s going to be auto updated. One thing I am seeing that I have not seen in past release is the dashboard sometimes is unresponsive and does not respond to anything. The icon is setting on the task bar but if you click it or hover it, it does not respond to trying to maximize by clicking or by right clicking and maximizing or right clicking and close. I have to open task manager and kill the Dashboard.exe and relaunch the application. I have seen this on my laptop and desktop but have not figured out if it’s something I am doing or if it’s a bug in the software.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

B.H.

• Administrators

Hello,

Can you please try to reproduce this on a completely different machine (not a VM on the same computer). I am curious if it's isolated on only one machine. I've had this problem once too but it got fixed after an OS reinstall.

Can do, I will install it on another computer and see if I can see what's causing it. I may be a particular software I run.

One thing that keeps crossing my mine is I RDP my home desktop and my laptop multiple times a day. I run RDP in it's default optimization settings of 56K so the theme is changed from Aero to windows basic many time a day and i keep dashboard open at all times on these computers. This may be causing the problem but I have not had it happen today.