Agent configuration of the apps

cjs1976

Hi,

I use the app for my smartphone, the app for my tablet, the app for my Windows 10 computer and the WebApp. I don't use the dashboard, because I see no sence in it, and it only works on a computer. If I want to change the configuration of an Agent, I need to connect via RemoteSupport or I have to use this dashboard app. I think it would be better to have everything in the apps.

Thanks,
Christian.

• Administrators

Each app is designed to address a specific problem:

a. Agents collect information about your computer, monitors it and executes commands as they are requested.

b. The WebApp, Windows 10 App and the mobile apps will help you stay in control with your systems and notify you when something goes wrong.

c. The Dashboard desktop app gives you an eagle-eye view to your systems with color coded statuses allowing you to put the app on a monitor on the wall.

d. Pulseway Remote Desktop Client app (and the Dashboard app) allows you to start a remote desktop session to the monitored systems.

We are working on introducing RD and Dashboard support to the WebApp so we're definitely looking on centralizing the tools you need to use to manage your systems.

-Paul

Hi Paul,

I understand, but in my opinion, the dasboard is not that useful. I choosed Pulseway, because I wanted to be independent with my mobile devices. Maybe you can think of giving this feature at least to the webapp?

Thanks,
Christian.