No IIS alerts

Andrew Nicolay

Notification on when a website or app pool is down is the main reason I'm looking into this software. Originally I shut down a single site for 30 minutes with no alerts to mobile device or email, I've had IIS completely off for the past 45 minutes with no alerts of any kind.

Is there something I'm missing?

The only alerts I have enabled are for when a website/application pool is stopped, and if the computer goes offline.

IIS shows, I can start and stop websites/app pools from my mobile device or online tool.

I tested the alerts by pulling ethernet on the machine, after about 15 minutes, I got both an email alert, and an alert to my mobile. I also enabled login/off alerts and tested, those also worked fine.

No subscription yet, only 2 days into my trial. I've only received 4 alerts total so I'm not over limit.

Computer is not in maintainance mode.

Thanks for the input. I realize that 9.9 times out of 10 that if a site or app pool is down, there is a larger problem that we would be receiving an alert for anyway... (server down... etc...) But it would be nice to know if someone accidently stopped a site or app pool while working in IIS. We've encountered this many times.

I look forward to this in a future update.

Awesome piece of kit otherwise!

Thanks again.