Cannot log in on iOS app

shehaal

Hi,

I'm having trouble logging in on the iOS app. It's giving me an, "Invalid username or password (199)", error message. The password is definitely correct; I've tried typing it in half a dozen times in the iOS app to no avail, however it works fine in the Windows desktop app and website.

Is there any limitation on the password (at least within the iOS app that may be truncating it or not escaping some symbols properly)? It's 30 characters long, with a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and some symbols.

Thanks for your help.

Using the Windows desktop PC Monitor Manager software. It seemed to come good after a couple of hours though and works fine now! (still using a 30 character one)

Also, I set up a test notification on low disk space. It fired properly, however the timezone is offset by about 10 hours. I'm in Melbourne, Australia. Is there any way to set the timezone so the notification times are correct for my location?

Thanks for your help!

That was on my iOS device. I deleted it, and it seemed to correct itself when it regenerated the alarm a few minutes later. Odd.. must be a bit of a delay during the initial setup as data is synced.

Edited by shehaal

• 3 weeks later...