Pulseway, WTF???

Rick Bestany

Pulseway, what the *****? Over the last two weeks I have had to re-install half of the agents on my network, because the client stopped working. I have servers telling me that they have pending reboots, and after I reboot them, Pulseway still says they have pending reboots. I have servers telling me that servers require updates, but the actual system says that no updates are needed.

I’m paying for this *****???? Guys, maybe stop adding so many new features, and make sure your core functions work.

And please don’t have a salesperson try to call me. One more month of this ***** and I will be cancelling.

Edited by Rick Bestany

• Administrators

Hi Rick, 

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I'm really sorry that you have had to experience these issues with Pulseway. It looks like these were caused by issues with our current US data center provider. Because of these issues, we have just started the process of moving customers away to a more robust, reliable and performant data center to deliver a better and more stable service to our customers. Refer to this post regarding the Server Migration

If you like, we have a slot for migration this Friday and we could 100% include you in this migration slot, however the cutoff time to be included is 11:00am EST today. We know this is quite last minute so there is another migration slot available next Tuesday the 19th and we can include you in that slot if that suits better. The migrations will take place between 4:00am to 6:00am EST so that users wont be affected. 

Let me know what your preference is and if these issue ever persist please let me know and I will help where I can. Again we apologies for the inconvenience caused and if you have any more questions please feel free to reach out.

Thanks, 
Stefan 

• 2 months later...

This is still happening, it’s doing my freaking head in! Out of interest sake I thought I’d entertain the Pulseway agents as go live for the new centre isn’t until tomorrow. But enough is enough. 

last week it was non stop Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602, that I’m at how many times we installed it it wouldn’t go away! So I resorted to disabling defender and buying a different product (probably a good thing) 

now, constant reboots for no reason whatsoever that I’m aware of. 

the the actual fek! And to add further insult to injury last week we won one of the MSP of the year awards from Kaseya at DattoCon. 80% of our clients we have the Datto RMM deployed, personally, I liked Pulseway. But I’m having a really hard time, thinking of continuing usage.

it’s been all day!! 

IMG_0506.thumb.png.16f9d1b751c18925b23691bae9c3c83a.pngIMG_0511.thumb.png.af717e73c876ef597d916a4f757555b1.pngIMG_0514.thumb.png.79a47b4c97dd68202363861e8b31cb4c.pngIMG_0534.thumb.png.d2c45e2d28d5e06293f0eb79a8f9fe27.pngIMG_0543.thumb.png.2d1a698fcad8232fe5c1bb1f743661e2.pngIMG_0546.thumb.png.91f8cb21f01a07362efee02c436b8126.pngIMG_0546.thumb.png.91f8cb21f01a07362efee02c436b8126.pngIMG_0548.thumb.png.4e654c890f26a99ffd6c1d718340454c.pngIMG_0549.thumb.png.23f6c6021d76fd201fd6fc99daa61434.png

• Administrators

Hi @Tevita

Thanks for reaching out first of all, I'm really sorry that you are facing this. In regards to the notifications you are receiving, we are aware of this and sometimes due to Microsoft being a bit flaky it can cause this to happen but we are working on it and in the meantime we recommend that you turn the notification off via a policy as the systems are being updated and maintained. In regard to the systems reboot, s Pulseway forcing this to happen? If so please send me your Pulseway email and I will raise this with support immediately. 

If you need any help with anything else please let me know! 

Thanks, 
Stefan  

11 hours ago, StefanMcl_Pulseway said:

Hi @Tevita

Thanks for reaching out first of all, I'm really sorry that you are facing this. In regards to the notifications you are receiving, we are aware of this and sometimes due to Microsoft being a bit flaky it can cause this to happen but we are working on it and in the meantime we recommend that you turn the notification off via a policy as the systems are being updated and maintained. In regard to the systems reboot, s Pulseway forcing this to happen? If so please send me your Pulseway email and I will raise this with support immediately. 

If you need any help with anything else please let me know! 

Thanks, 
Stefan  

I have sent you my email via private message 

Is this some kind of bug. Everyday the pulseway server got the error: Pending reboot is required But all the other clients are fine by me. Only have this issue on the server. Server is up to date, I rebooted it since this week every day, also this morning twice. But message comes back in a few seconds.

• 3 months later...