What port(s) do the Notifications use?

Reklaimer

Hi guys, so, i've installed PCM on my Ubuntu Server (10.10) along with a peerguardian-type software called MoBlock http://moblock-deb.sourceforge.net/.

So, after i start MoBlock, i get the notification on my phone saying the server is now offline. I can still see my CPU usage and Memory Usage via my Android phone, but it insists that the server is offline. I'm just wondering what do i need to tell MoBlock to allow PC Monitor's notifications to talk between my devices? Please advise. Thank you.

So, i think i know what happened: I got the notification that the server went down, but i never got one saying it was back up. THAT threw me off. So, i rebooted it just a few minutes ago, and i get the notifications now. I guess when i started the program, it hosed up somehow handing out notifications, i'm not worried anymore. Thanks for the help. :D

Err, wait a second here...i don't get the notification that the server has gone offline, even though its checked off under the management gui. i get a notification that it's came back up, but it never tells me when it goes down...any ideas?