remove a registered computer

I try to deselect a registered computer, but each time I remove it, it will return. I tried to deselect it in every possible way, the computer from the iphone from the web. but it comes back after a while in units. I do not have access to the computer which is installed on.

• Administrators

You will need to use the PC Monitor app installed on the PC. Press the Registered Computers, select the computer you want to remove and press the "Remove" button.

That computer will no longer use your account and will be removed from your computer list.

You will need to use the PC Monitor app installed on the PC. Press the Registered Computers, select the computer you want to remove and press the "Remove" button.

That computer will no longer use your account and will be removed from your computer list.

Thanks for the answer, I've done as you say but it comes back. it disappears from the list when I remove it but the next day I find it back.

• Administrators

Hmm, it must be a really old version of the app - as the new one knows to de-configure automatically. What you can do is to change the password - the new password will be propagated to all the agents except that one as it's an old version. Let me know if it works.