Plugin to monitor CPU/GPU (temp, fan, voltage, power consumption)

ZMachine95

Hello,

this is a freakin awesome application... good job!

i need a plugin to monitor voltage, temp, fan speed and power consumption of my GPU and CPU (now i can only monitor temp of my cpu).

can anyone please give me a link to the plugin i need?

i try to use gpu-z dll and other but don't work

• Administrators

Hello,

Sadly most of the products that are famous on the market do not offer an API so other applications can integrate the functionality. For instance GPU-Z and CPU-Z API is not free for comercial use.

PC Monitor updates it's supported hardware with every release so be sure to check from time to time to see if you get more sensor data on your chipset.

Also you can't simply import any Dynamic Link Library (DLL) file into PC Monitor. An application cannot interpret a library without a proper implementation.

3vn8an.jpg

Paul.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Years ago, I was working with "BMC Patrol" monitoring system.
Here we were using the plugin "Hardware Sentry" for hardware monitoring:
http://www.sentrysoftware.net/Products/Hardware_Overview.asp

It was not monitoring the hardware directly, but had information on how to get the information from various applications, and present it in a uniform way.

It would be fantastic with a module like this.
But I think Pulseway unfortunately still is to "tiny" for someone to develop and maintain such a plugin.
Even though if it was a commercial plugin.  :-(

Best Regards,

Martin.

• Staff

Hi Martin,

We strongly believe that our hardware monitoring library supports a wide range of chipsets is capable of reading most modern sensors. We do agree that there is room for improvement on the proprietary technologies that large OEMs use but we plan on adding direct support for each RAID adapter family in future releases.

Regards,

Chris

Pulseway Support

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Sadly most of the products that are famous on the market do not offer an API so other applications can integrate the functionality. For instance GPU-Z and CPU-Z API is not free for comercial use.

PC Monitor updates it's supported hardware with every release so be sure to check from time to time to see if you get more sensor data on your chipset.

Also you can't simply import any Dynamic Link Library (DLL) file into PC Monitor. An application cannot interpret a library without a proper implementation.

3vn8an.jpg

Paul.

What about the output (CSV) from an application like Open Hardware Monitor that allows you to set a polling / logging interval?