Windows Backup

mwgbr2012

Hi,

we were glad to see the new function of monitoring and managing the Windows Server Backup. The "Validate Requirements and Settings" doesn't bring up an error, but when trying to use the function from an android smartphone the following message appears: "Die Benennung "Get-WBSummary" wurde nicht als Name eines Cmdlet, einer Funktion, einer Skriptdatei oder eines ausführbaren Programms erkannt [...]".

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r66uzuyvbdmm2k8/Screenshot_2013-08-30-09-45-02.png

Do you have any idea?

Thanks in advance

Robert

• Administrators

Have you configured an account for Powershell Impersonation in PC Monitor Manager? Is the account part of the user group "Administrators" or "Backup Operators"?

• Administrators

Can you please retry to use the "Validate Requirements and Settings" button?

Also what operating system version you have? (Tip: type winver in cmd)

Paul.

• 1 year later...

I'm using Windows Backups on a Server 2012 box and a Windows 7 box. I'm unable to use the Pulseway notification on both. I have the PS User Impersonation setup on both and saved settings without any errors. I've also rebooted, what am I missing.  

• Staff

I'm using Windows Backups on a Server 2012 box and a Windows 7 box. I'm unable to use the Pulseway notification on both. I have the PS User Impersonation setup on both and saved settings without any errors. I've also rebooted, what am I missing.  

Hi,

Can you access the Windows Server Backup server module from any of the available Pulseway clients?

Regards,

Chris

Pulseway Support

• 1 year later...