Auto Updater

Sean Marshall

Hi

My pc monitor agents are running an older version, even though the auto updater is checked. I have several agents running on different servers, is there a way to get the agents all updated at once? 

Is there a way to manually go into the agents and tell it to update?

Thanks

• Administrators

PC Monitor is autoupdating in a maximum of 24 hours of the release. However it will not update if you happen to have PC Monitor Manager running. You can manually ask the agent to update itself from the mobile app by tapping the version in the Computer Details page.

• Administrators

Can you check the installation folder to see if you happen to have a file called update.log?

Can you please post the contents of the file here?

This is my log file

8/13/2013, 08:40:30.425: Cleaning up updates folder...
8/13/2013, 08:40:30.425: Downloading update...
8/13/2013, 08:40:51.393: ERROR: System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 10.20.0.90:8080
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
   at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName)
   at .(ServiceUpdateInfo , ProxySettings )