Integration Feedback

Marius

• Administrators

We've recently integrated PC Monitor with other systems / applications like Syslog Server and PagerDuty.

What other system / application integration would you like to see added in future releases?

• Administrators

Hello,

Windows Firewall management would be nice to have. It would be awesome if you would be able to add/modify/delete firewall rules, enable disable firewall for zone. Very useful.

• Administrators

Speaking of which I have a brilliant idea I must share: Azure Cloud Monitoring and Management. Technology changes and we must change too. People are moving their servers into the cloud so we should be able to monitor the cloud too.

Imagine the possibility of being notified if a virtual machine has reached it's limits or checking your usages right from your mobile phone.

We use a dashboard app to monitor various areas and are flipping between Geckoboard and Ducksboard.

It would be great if they could access some basic information from PC Monitor:

- Total Number of Alerts (and the level) something like...

http://support.geckoboard.com/attachments/token/v44wxmtrz5v2zmu/?name=Screen+Shot+2012-08-21+at+14.54.00.png

It could show you how many critical alerts, raised alerts etc.

- How many machines are online, this could be a value like 12/12.

It would be only basic summary information, they would need to go to PC Monitor for the details of what alert or what server is down.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to see the following:

- Monitoring Shadow Copy state on Windows servers (e.g. Last snapshot time, number of available snapshots). Configurable like the hard disk check

- Monitor file(s) update (e.g. last update, last written, size)

Regards

• 2 weeks later...